The 100% natural must have for Monsieur!
Autumn self-care and anti-stress routine
Donkey's milk and lavender for a relaxed autumn!
Back to school is a time when you want to resume a self-care routine and above all need to relax because let's face it, it's not the most serene time of the year! Discover our beauty routine with donkey milk, but also our lavender anti-stress tips for a relaxed month of october!
Lavender anti-stress routine:
Lavender has been used since ancient times to calm nerves and reduce anxiety. Its fragrance soothes the mind and helps to find sleep. Here is a routine to do once a week:
- Make-up removal with lavender micellar water: Its composition allows it to capture impurities and dissolve them. It combines a soothing and decongestant blueberry hydrosol (up to 7%), an organic argan extract and a cleansing agent.
- Bowl of steam with lavender essential oil: Steam to open pores and lavender to calm anxiety. Boil 1 to 1.5 liters of water, then pour into a clean container. Add five to ten drops of essential oil. Stand over the bowl, cover your head and shoulders with a large towel, and breathe very deeply.
- New: Grapeseed Cold Soap Exfoliation: Your pores now wide open, cleanse your skin in depth thanks to the exfoliating feature of this grapeseed soap. Geranium essential oil has antiseptic and antibacterial properties. Grape seeds allow a gentle and energizing exfoliation.
- Hydration with face cream with essential oils of Lavender: The essential oil it contains is relaxing and regulates sebum.
- Relaxing bath with lavender bath salt: Once the face has been purified and hydrated, it's time for body relaxation. Immerse yourself in a bath with lavender-scented bath salt. A little music, a good book and you're relaxed!
Selfcare routine with donkey milk:
Donkey's milk is rich in essential fatty acids and minerals. It firms, regenerates and repairs damaged, tired or irritated areas. Here is a routine to do every day, morning and evening:
- Cleansing with organic donkey cleansing milk: Nothing could be more effective in removing make-up and sebum, while soothing this sensitive area.
- Cleansing with EDTA-free Donkey Milk Soap: To preserve healthy and radiant skin, it is recommended to remove make-up AND clean it. We talk about “double cleansing” or “double cleansing” in English, which will get rid of impurities such as sweat and dust.
- Eye contour with organic avocado oil: 100% natural and economical solution to moisturize the eye contour of all skin types. Two, three drops on my fingers and I gently massage my eye contour from the inside out.
- ay and (new) night face cream with organic donkey milk: Day cream, okay! But why use a "night" cream? At night, our skin is in "repair" mode, hence the need for a night cream full of active ingredients that will help it rehydrate, firm up and repair itself. This explains why night creams are richer in both moisturizing agents and active ingredients because this is when the skin is able to assimilate them.
Also available: body cream, hand cream, foot cream, solid shampoo, bubble bath
Focus on our donkey milk producer
The donkey's milk that we use comes from a donkey farm in the South West of France, in organic farming and breeding. It is on this vast territory that the 240 donkeys, donkeys and colts that make up the herd of the donkey farm roam. The donkeys are fed exclusively on grass, hay and organic cereals. Each year, they leave from May to October in the mountain pastures in the Pyrenees National Park
Always seek the advice of a physician before using essential oils. Not recommended for pregnant women and before the age of 12. In case of allergy, it is necessary to test the essential oil in the crook of your elbow. It is recommended not to abuse the essential oil of lavandin.
A brief overview and portrait of a producer
Our supplier labeled Living Heritage Company
Our simple and ecological tips and recipes for a beautiful and responsible garden
Black soap: 1 single product, 15 uses!
An ancestral production, like in the good old days!