An ancestral production, like in the good old days!
Black soap, 100% natural cleaning for the whole house!
If you are a fan of zero waste and a return to 100% natural, economical and healthy cleaning, then black soap is your best ally! The ultimate all-purpose cleaner, grandma used it all the time, everywhere, from floor to ceiling, inside and out! We give you all its recipes of yesteryear, the dosages and uses of black soap to clean, degrease and shine the whole house!
For tiles, parquet floors, ceramics, plastic coatings, leather, carpets, marbles, cement tiles, tomette, waxed concrete, linoleum, etc.
- Dilute 2 tbsp. in 5 liters of hot water, wash and do not rinse.
Hood, ovens, worktops, cookers, worktop, cooker, hotplates of all types (even induction,) pots, pans, fryers, stainless steel, crockery...
- A little black soap on a sponge. Wash, then rinse with warm water.
Copper and silverware
- Dilute 4 tbsp in a basin of hot water. Soak your objects for 5 to 10 minutes. Wash and do not rinse. Drain and dry.
- When the oven is lukewarm, apply black soap to the dirty parts, leave to act overnight, then clean and rinse.
Fireplace insert cleaning
- A little black soap on newspaper. Scrub then rinse with warm water.
- Pour 3 to 4 tbsp. liquid black soap in the drawer.
- Before washing, place black soap on the stain. Leave to act for about 15 minutes, then put in the washing machine (for stubborn stains, let the black soap act for several days.)
- A little black soap on a cloth, rub then rinse with lukewarm water, the leather regains its shine and remains supple.
- A little black soap on a sponge. Wash, then rinse with warm water. also cleans the plastics inside, dashboards…
- Place a little black soap on a brush and scrub then rinse with hot water
Ornamental plants, fruit trees
- Vegetable garden against mealybugs, aphids, red spiders
- In a spray bottle, dilute 5 tbsp. in 1 liter of hot water, spray on the infested plant, in the morning except on rainy days.
Bordeaux mixture :the black soap guarantees a better wetting effect of the Bordeaux mixture (the wetting agent is used to hold the treatment better) :
- In a spray bottle of 5 liters of Bordeaux mixture, dilute 25 c. black soap.
Pets, horses: Used as a natural shampoo, it gently cleanses, makes the hair shine and avoids all kinds of allergies (eczema, etc.)
Black soap and hot water to lather and rinse thoroughly. For an antiparasitic effect, proceed as above, but let the black soap act for a few minutes before rinsing.
DIY and art use
- Accompanied by lukewarm water, it guarantees your brushes a long life and a beautiful hair after use. They will remain flexible and pleasant to handle.
Acrylic paint stains on fabric
- Spread black soap on the stain, rub lightly and leave for several hours. Repeat the operation then wash your garment.