Preserve your tan to keep it longer!
Anti-acne routine with jojoba oil
Some tips and our best routines to improve the appearance of your skin.
Whether you are a teenager or already an adult, acne can be a real problem. There is no miracle solution, but if you want to favor the natural way to reduce inflammation and scarring, jojoba oil is an excellent ally. It may seem paradoxical to you to use an oil to moisturize problem skin? Nay! It is perfectly suited for this purpose... We give you here some advice and our best routines with jojoba oil to improve the appearance of your skin.
Origins Native to Mexico, jojoba (Latin name Simmondsia chinensis) is a small shrub similar to the olive tree containing seeds and small, yellowish flowers. Jojoba, the nut of which is used, is renowned for its cosmetic virtues. Indeed, the oil from the seeds (and we should also speak of wax because it contains a lot of fatty acids) confers benefits to the hair and skin.
Benefits Moisturizing and sebum regulating, jojoba oil fights against acne by regulating the production of sebum in the skin. Its structure is very similar to that of human sebum. This particularity allows it to mix easily with sebum to eliminate impurities more easily, then to regulate and maintain a perfect balance. It is very suitable for acne-prone skin, since pimples and other blackheads are often due to an overproduction of sebum. But beware, our sebum remains an ally because it constitutes a natural protective film. Avoid drying out your skin with aggressive cleansers that would weaken this film; it would defend itself by creating more sebum, and that's not the goal. That said, when its production is disrupted, sebum oxidizes and clogs the pores. Jojoba oil will therefore rebalance, sebum-regulate, but also improve the appearance of the skin, refine the skin texture and tighten dilated pores. That's not all ! Jojoba oil has an anti-inflammatory property that reduces redness and pain. It is also healing and regenerating, it participates in the healing of wounds and reduces acne marks, even old ones.
Jojoba oil can be used in day and night care, it is also a very good make-up remover!
- No need to use cleanser since the skin is not particularly dirty in the morning. This will avoid irritating the pimples so as not to make them redden more and we thus preserve our natural hydrolipidic film.
- Simply rinse your skin with lukewarm water in the shower, pat dry with a soft towel.
- Hydrate your skin with jojoba oil. Pour the equivalent of 1/2 teaspoon into the palms of your hands. Start by lightly tapping your entire face to evenly distribute the product, then proceed with light circular massages, from the inside to the outside of the face.
- Finish with the eye contour treatment with our avocado oil, particularly recommended for this area of the face that needs to be pampered, especially if you are taking a drying dermatological treatment.
- Do not use a sponge or cloth glove to limit friction on the skin.
- It is during the night, on skin rid of all impurities, that jojoba oil can act.
- Place a few drops in the palm of your hand and apply to the face by making small circular massages. You will see that the make-up will be dissolved quickly
- Then, use a cloth pad moistened with lukewarm water to gently remove makeup remains.
- Hydrate your skin with jojoba oil. Same gestures as for the morning.
- Finish with the eye contour treatment with our avocado oil, as for the morning.
Aloe vera mask to relieve acne inflammation
Once a week, apply our Aloe Vera Gel to relieve inflammation and improve the appearance of your skin.
- People with nut sensitivities should be careful with jojoba oil. Before any use, it is preferable to carry out an allergy test. To do this, pour a few drops on the inner hollow of your arm and leave on for 48 hours. If after this time, you do not notice any redness or pimples, you can use jojoba oil on your skin without any problem.
- The advice given on this site does not replace the advice of a doctor.
Tips to prepare your skin for the sun and a recipe for after-sun care
An ancestral journey to 1001 nights, purified skin, relaxed mind
wedding, baptism, birthday, PACS, baby shower, seminar...