Who are we?
Natural products "Made in Provence"
The Maison du Savon de Marseille, a Marseille soap factory, composes and manufactures a range of Marseille soaps and scented soaps, of which it is the leader on the French market with more than 250 models of perfume soaps from the city of Grasse.
Authenticity has been the key word of soap making since its creation.
JUntil 2009, development was focused exclusively on Provençal markets. The first shop appeared in 2007 in Cap d'Agde. Since then, a real network has been built in the form of partnerships, which are constantly evolving. Many shops are emerging throughout France and abroad, with the particularity of each having territorial exclusivity. The brand currently has 40 stores in France and more than 200 points of sale in France, Europe, South Africa and Asia.
Discover the places where our Natural Soaps and Cosmetics are manufactured.
The Maison du Savon de Marseille guarantees you traditional French manufacture.
- Lavender : Manufacture in Sault
- Liquid and household soaps : Manufacture in Peyruis
- Cosmetics and shower gels : Made in Valensole
- Argan oil scented soaps : Manosque manufacturing
- Textile: Manufacture in Bastidonne
- Cubes and slices of Marseille : Manufactured in Marseille
- Shea Butter and Anesse Milk scented soaps : Manosque manufacturing
- Perfumes and scents : Manufactured in Grasse